LEATT NECK BRACE GPX 3.5 BLACK – ADULT
Latest in the Leatt range and made of polyamide, the GPX 3.5’s rigid and non-flexible structure offers revolutionary protection and has been improved to be very comfortable.
It is adjustable to fit most riders and has a collarbone cutout that keeps your helmet and the brace away from fragile bones during a crash. All Leatt neck braces are CE tested and certified as Personal Protective Equipment.
– Engineered by a medical doctor and Bio Medical engineers and tested by some of the fastest bicycle and motorcycle racers in the world. – Totally new chassis design made of fiberglass reinforced polyamide
– New helmet rim striking platform for increased head and helmet freedom of motion
– 5 way adjustability – Sliding front and rear SureFit adjusters to ensure optimum fit
– 4 angle rear thoracic strut adjustments fits more body shapes
-Adjustable over the shoulder height for optimizing freedom of motion for different neck lengths and helmet rim profiles – Sculptured, split front for improved comfort and fit
– New and improved, CoreFlex split rear thoracic strut is more comfortable and designed to work with the body’s natural movements
– Thoracic rear strut is engineered to snap off before applying excessive pressure to the back
– New and improved low profile open / close system incorporating a spring loaded push-button
– Easy to use emergency release mechanism for injured riders – Engineered collarbone cutout to help keep your helmet and brace away from your most fragile bones
– Injected foam padding on upper surface is more durable, easier to clean and designed to accommodate custom sticker kits
– Air flow ribs in the padding ensure optimum ventilation
– Folding rear thoracic strut for easier packing
– Free, optional, clear chest strap included – CE certified as Personal Protective Equipment 89/686/EEC – Two adult and one junior size