LEATT NECK BRACE GPX 3.5 BLACK – JUNIOR
Leatt 3.5 Kids Youth Motocross Neck Brace WHITE. Leatt’s newest premium lightweight Offroad Neck Brace.
Latest in the Leatt range and made of polyamide, the GPX 3.5’s rigid and non-flexible structure offers revolutionary protection and has been improved to be very comfortable.
It is adjustable to fit most riders and has a collarbone cutout that keeps your helmet and the brace away from fragile bones during a crash. All Leatt neck braces are CE tested and certified as Personal Protective Equipment.
– Engineered by a medical doctor and Bio Medical engineers and tested by some of the fastest bicycle and motorcycle racers in the world.
– Totally new chassis design made of fiberglass reinforced polyamide
– New helmet rim striking platform for increased head and helmet freedom of motion
– 5 way adjustability
– Sliding front and rear SureFit adjusters to ensure optimum fit
– 4 angle rear thoracic strut adjustments fits more body shapes
– Adjustable over the shoulder height for optimizing freedom of motion for different neck lengths and helmet rim profiles
– Sculptured, split front for improved comfort and fit
– New and improved, CoreFlex split rear thoracic strut is more comfortable and designed to work with the body’s natural movements
– Thoracic rear strut is engineered to snap off before applying excessive pressure to the back
– New and improved low profile open / close system incorporating a spring loaded push-button
– Easy to use emergency release mechanism for injured riders
– Engineered collarbone cutout to help keep your helmet and brace away from your most fragile bones
– Injected foam padding on upper surface is more durable, easier to clean and designed to accommodate custom sticker kits
– Air flow ribs in the padding ensure optimum ventilation
– Folding rear thoracic strut for easier packing – Free, optional, clear chest strap included – CE certified as Personal Protective Equipment 89/686/EEC – Two adult and one junior size