Arai Helmet Black
Arai MXV Helmet
As always, form follows function with Arai. There are many superficial items you can add to a helmet: items that may look good, but add nothing to the function of the helmet. In this regard, Arai produces functional helmets with functional innovations.
Then, maybe we’ll look at the visuals. Being riders, we know how important comfort, fit, ventilation and confidence are. And we think most of us here at Arai are pretty typical riders.
Arai MXV Helmet features:
- Fully Removable/Replaceable Dry-Cool® liner promotes improved moisture and heat removal Fully Removable/Replaceable cheek pads for a custom fit.
- Optional roost deflector.
- Chinbar area has a smooth radius to help reduce snagging or digging.
- Control ventilation system (delta duct toggle) quick open/close control of forward intake and rear exhaust scoops.
- CLC (Complex Laminate Construction) shell fibreglass composite is stronger and lighter allows the use of softer, less-dense liner materials inside for increased rider comfort.
- More efficient chinbar centre vent shape.
- Large chin bar side exhaust vents.
- ACU Gold Approved.
L, M, S, XL, XS